CLECO is an energy services company based in Louisiana since 1935, it was earlier known as Central Louisiana Electric Company. It has a customer base of over 281,000 users spread across Louisiana in Acadia, Beauregard, Allen, Avoyelles, Evangeline, Rapides, Calcasieu,DeSoto, LaSalle, Catahoula, Natchitoches, Iberia, Red River, Grant, Jefferson Davis, Sabine, St. Landry, St. Mary, St. Martin, St. Tammany, Vernon, Vermillion and Washington parishes.
How to make CLECO Bill Payment ?
CLECO offers many payment options that a user can avail to pay their bills. From paying online to in-person payment at various office locations and even at Kmart and Wal-Mart stores.
Online Bill Payment:
Online bill payment can be done by two ways
Create an account on CLECO on their home page and fill in the details of your account with CLECO(mentioned in bills).
Once the account is verified, customers can use multiple payment options available to pay their bill online, the verification is said immediately through SMS and the receipts are sent by post within two days. Using your login details you can not access the system to pay your bills.
Kubra (one-time payment) –Customers can use third-party payment mechanism ‘kubra’. The account number and zip code should be mentioned while payment. The payment can be made through Credit card, Debit card or Electronic check and a fee of $3.50 is charged per transaction.
Automatic Bank Draft: CLECO customers can pay their bill automatically each month by registering for payment through automatic bank draft. The users can call 1-800-622-6537 for registration, after registration once a bill is received it will contain the amount and the deduction date.
By Post: Customers at CLECO can tear the bottom portion of the bill and include it in the envelope contacting the check which has their CLECO account number written on its back, and send it to CLECO for processing at –
Cleco Power LLC,
P.O. Box 660228,
Dallas, TX 75266-0228
Payment through Phone: Customers of CLECO can call on 1-888-909-4639 and pay their bills on phone by using their credit card and/or other details. The pay by phone facility costs $3.25 for each bill payment.
Payment at office locations: CLECO bills can be paid in person by its customers by visiting any of its customer service offices, located at different places for convenience of clients of a particular area, the locations at which CLECO bills can be paid in person are:
- Mandeville Customer Service Office, 2900 East Causeway Boulevard, Suite A, Mandeville, Louisiana 70448
- Mansfield Customer Service Office, 900 Washington Avenue, Mansfield, Louisiana 71052
- New Iberia Customer Service Office, 1015 Progress Street, New Iberia, Louisiana 70560
- Opelousas Customer Service Office, 330 East Landry, Opelousas, Louisiana 70570
- Pineville Customer Service Office, 936 Main Street, Pineville, Louisiana 71360
- Bunkie Customer Service Office, 410 Walnut Street, Bunkie, Louisiana 71322
- Covington Customer Service Office, 832 E. Boston Street, Unit 17, Covington, Louisiana 70433
- Crowley Customer Service Office, 2105 N. Parkerson, Suite B, Crowley, Louisiana 70526
- DeRidder Customer Service Office, 820 N. Pine, DeRidder, Louisiana 70634
- Eunice Customer Service Office, 151 N. 4th Street, Eunice, Louisiana 70535
- Franklin Customer Service Office, 1821 W. Main Street, Franklin, Louisiana 70538
- Slidell Customer Service Office, 154 Florida Avenue, Slidell, Louisiana 70458
- Ville Platte Customer Service Office, 515 West Lincoln Road, Ville Platte, Louisiana 70586
Kmart/ Wal-Mart: Bills of CLECO can also be paid at Wal-Mart and Kmart outlets, the locations of which can be found on their website.